Old versionsSee all
Libero IDE is a comprehensive software toolset for designing with Microsemi Rad-Tolerant FPGAs, Antifuse FPGAs and Legacy & Discontinued Flash FPGAs and managing the entire design flow from design entry, synthesis and simulation, through place-and-route, timing and power analysis.
- Powerful project and design flow management.
- Full suite of integrated design entry tools and methodologies.
- Synplify Pro ME synthesis fully optimizes Microsemi FPGA device performance and area utilization.
- Synphony Model Compiler ME performs high-level synthesis optimizations within a Simulink® environment
Modelsim ME VHDL or Verilog behavioral, post-synthesis and post-layout simulation capability.
- Physical design implementation, floorplanning, physical constraints, and layout.
- Timing-driven and power-driven place-and-route.